You can add logo, overlay, and graphics to your live stream when you live stream via Muvi Live and OBS. When you will share the live stream with your end-users, they can view the logo/image/overlay on the live stream. You can add different logos to different scenes in OBS.
|Note: If you want to know how to set up OBS for Muvi Live to live stream, then please click here.|
How to Add Logo/Images in OBS
- Open OBS and click on a “Scene” from the list for which you want to upload the logo/image.
- Then, click on the “+” icon under source.
- Click on “Image”.
- Type image name.
- Click on “OK”.
- Click on “Browse” and select the image from your device (select a transparent image).
- Click on “Ok”.
- Crop the image according to your requirement.
- To add a logo/image to another “Scene” repeat the above process.
How the Logo/Image Appears to the End-Users
When the end-users will view the live stream, they can view your logo on the player.