Muvi helps you set up a Payment Gateway to collect money from your subscribers/users and have it transferred to your bank account. The payment gateways are linked directly to your bank account and hence the revenue that you make goes directly from your subscribers’ to you! This means you do not have to pay any transaction charges to Muvi and the money will be transferred to your account immediately. We don't take any extra fee or deduct any fee from your user's payment. However, the payment gateway charges a fee for their service. You can check with your payment gateway to see their fees.
Add Your Payment Gateway
Please follow the below steps to add your payment gateway.
- Navigate to "Monetization" --> "Payment Gateway" in the CMS to setup your Payment Gateway.
- Select your Payment Gateway, type the account credentials and click on "Integrate Payment Gateway" to complete the setup.
Supported Payment Gateways
Currently, we support 26 Payment Gateways including,
- First Data
- IP Payments
- CC Avenue
- Bank of Beirut
- PayU Latam
Custom Payment Gateway
We can add any Payment Gateway for you, for an additional fee. Simply add a Support Ticket if you would like to use a different Payment Gateway that is not listed above.
Adding Multiple Payment Gateways
You can add Multiple Payment Gateways simultaneously for subscription, PPV, Pre-Purchase, and Physical goods. After adding multiple payment gateways, you have to make one primary for all your transactions and also can change the primary to other at any time. However, you can not delete any of the added payment gateways. Currently, we don't have any User Interface(UI) to add Multiple Payment Gateways in our CMS. So, in order to add Multiple Payment Gateways, you need to add a support ticket. We will add the desired Payment Gateway for you.
- We support a maximum of two gateways for the store.
- You can add only *PayPal as a secondary Payment Gateway. (For example, if you have Stripe Payment Gateway, then you can add only PayPal as a secondary Payment Gateway. Likewise, if you have Brain Tree Payment Gateway, then you can only add PayPal as a secondary Payment Gateway).
- If you want to add a secondary payment gateway for the Apps (Android), please add a Support Ticket.
*PayPal is both a Payment Method as well as a Payment Gateway. Like PayPal, other payment methods are Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Apple Pay, etc.
Changing Payment Gateway
If you want to change the Payment Gateway then you need to change it before getting too many subscribers otherwise it will be difficult for you to change the Payment Gateway or to migrate the subscribers from one Payment Gateway to the other. You need to add a support ticket to change your Payment Gateway. We will change the Payment Gateway manually after getting your request. For more information on "Payment Gateway Migration" please Click Here.
Note: To know about country and currency supported by different Payment Gateways please Click Here.