Zoom is a very popular video conferencing software to conduct meetings/webinars. If you want to live stream your Zoom meetings/webinars to your end-users, then you can do it effectively using the Muvi Live Server. First, you need to configure Zoom to live stream the meeting/webinar, and then you have to add live stream content in the Muvi Live Server and live stream the meeting/webinar. You can share the live stream with your end-users using the HLS URL or the Embed Link (iFrame).
How to Configure Zoom to Live Stream a Meeting
First, you need to configure Zoom to live stream a meeting/webinar. You need to sign in to Zoom using your user ID and Password and follow the below-mentioned steps.
Note: Live stream option is only available in the Zoom paid account. So, must have a paid subscription of Zoom to live stream a meeting.
- After logging into Zoom, click on “My Account”.
- Next, click on “Meetings” on the left-hand side menu.
- Then, click on “Settings”.
- Click on “In Meeting (Advanced)” under the “Meeting” tab.
- Scroll down to “Allow Live Stream Meetings” and “Enable” it.
- Select “Custom Live Stream Service”.
- Click on “Save”.
- Click on “Schedule Meeting” to schedule a meeting.
- Enter the details of the meeting. Click on “Save” to save the meeting.
- Scroll down to the bottom again.
- Click on “Configure Live Stream Settings”.
- Paste the “Stream URL”, “Stream Key” which you will get from the Muvi Live Server.
- Type the “Live Streaming Page URL” (The URL of the page where you want to show your live streaming e.g. http://www.
- Click on “Save”.
Adding Live Stream in Muvi Live Server
- First, you need to sign up with Muvi Live Server. (We offer 14 days Free trial)
- Once you logged in to the Muvi Live Server, you need to add a live stream.
- To add a live stream, click on “Manage Live Stream”.
- Under Live Stream Library, click on “Add Live Stream”.
- Type the “Stream Name” (mandatory).
- Type “Description” about the live stream (mandatory).
- Upload a poster for the live stream.
- Click on “Save”. The live stream will be created.
- To start a live stream, click on “Start Stream” on the Muvi Live Server CMS.
- Once the live streaming is started, you will get the “Stream Info” (i.e. the Stream URL and Stream Key, which is unique for each live stream you create). You need to copy the Stream Key and Stream URL and paste it in Zoom.
How to Share Live Zoom Meeting
- Once you start the Zoom meeting, click on “More” on the meeting window.
- Click on “Live on Custom Live Streaming Service”.
- You can now view the live stream of the meeting in the URL which you have added in Zoom.
- You can also get the embed link of the live stream in the Muvi Live Server. Share the embed link on your website to view the live streaming.
- Also, you can share the live stream using the HLS URL (which you can obtain from the Muvi Live Server by clicking on “Stream Info”)