To add CodaPay Payment Gateway,
- Navigate to "Monetization" --> "Payment Gateway" in the CMS.
- Click on CodaPayments
- Select the country from the drop-down for which you want to integrate the payment gateway.
- Type the "Account ID", "Secret Key" (Which you have received after you signed up with CodaPay) in the corresponding fields.
- If you want to add it for another country, then click on "Add more accounts for a specific country". Select the country from the drop-down and then type the "Account ID", "Secret Key".
- Click on "Integrate Payment Gateway" to add the payment gateway.
- Codapayments can be activated for Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia users.
- If you want to add other countries to the list, then you need to add a Support Ticket.
- The payment gateway supports, Myanmar KAYAT, Thailand BHAT, Malaysian RINGGIT, and Singapore Dollar. For the end-users from countries except for Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia USD is the billing currency.
- Your end-users can pay using Carrier Billing and Wallet for CodaPay.
- CodaPay is also available for Mobile App users.
- At present, it only supports one-time payment methods including PPV, PPV Bundle, and Pre-Order.
How End-Users Can Select Payment Method
- The end-users can select the content or plan they want to purchase on your website/app.
- PPV/ Subscription popup appears if the end-user has clicked on a monetized content.
- Then needs to click on proceed to payment.
- On the payment mode selection page, the payment option appears based on the user's country (see below screenshot).
Note: By default, the first payment option will be selected, users can change the selection and then proceed to the gateway checkout page by clicking on the “Continue” button.