You can switch between multiple cameras during the Zoom meeting if you are connected to multiple cameras. Also, if you are conducting the meeting with multiple people, you can add them to the immersive view and switch to any participant during the meeting.
Switch Between Cameras from the Camera Menu
If you are connected to multiple cameras on your device, then you can switch between the cameras during the meeting from the camera menu in Zoom.
- Click on the up-arrow icon ^ on the camera and you will see the different cameras.
- Click on a camera and switch to that camera manually.
- You can also use the keyboard shortcut to switch cameras. Press ALT + N to switch the camera during the meeting.
Switch Camera from Share Screen Menu
- Click on “Share Screen”.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Click on “Content from 2nd Camera”
- Click on “Share”
Change to Immersive View
If you are conducting a meeting with multiple people, you can switch to “Immersive View” and view all the participants on the screen and then switch to any participants.
- Click on the top right corner on “View”.
- Click on “Immersive”.
- From the layout select your preferred layout.
- Click on “Start”.